Friday 18 October 2013

Spinning a rainbow - baby quilt

I was thinking about keeping this one for myself as a wall-hanging... But I cannot be that selfish :)



This quilt is a baby quilt suitable for cot, pram, swaddling and to use as a play-mat. It's square, side measures approx. 27 inches/70 cm. Made with a 100% cotton with the best polyester batting, it can be machine washed and tumble-dried again and again.



Bright and bold rainbow pinwheels are spinning together with a wavy lines of quilting.



The bottom layer is made of a cream brushed cotton so it is warm and gentle for the baby's skin.



The edge is bind with the double layer of cotton for strength and carefully hand finished.

The price is £50 plus P&P. If interested, please PM me on FB www.facebook.com/stitchingarainbow or e-mail me at stitchingarainbow@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment